FAQs About the Qujam Platform
Simple click here to register your Qujam account. It's free to register and you only pay when you launch a campaign and advertisments are served.
There are two ways to set up your conversion zones to track when someone that has seen you ad ends up at the physical location you want them to be at. (Example: your store)
1. If you select that you have a brick and mortar location in your profile set up, it’ll prompt you to add your locations as conversion zones at the profile level. This way when you set up a geofencing campaign and if you select the goal of “get more foot traffic at my locations(s)” those conversion zones will auto populate for that campaign.
2. If you select “Get more foot traffic to other locations” as a goal during campaign setup, you’ll be able to add unique conversion fences for that specific campaign.
Qujam is intended to be simple, easy to understand, and useful for any advertiser, but we understand that all digital advertising and technology platforms come with a learning curve. That's why Qujam provide the following:
- Throughout the campaign set up, look for this icon . This information icon will expand a box that will give you helpful text and video definitions, best practices, and other assistance. Additional information and video will be added to the icons overtime.
- Our Resources in the Qujam.com menu bar have some really great case studies, best practices, and information. Additional resources will be added overtime.
- Feel free to contact us as well with any questions, suggestions, technical issues, billing issues, or other concerns. Response time may vary.
You can find our terms of service by clicking here.
To delete a specific point or dot on a geofence, hold down the shift key on your keyboard and then click on the point on the geofence that you want to delete.
Qujam uses a programmatic approach meaning that we tap into inventory from thousands of different websites and apps via multiple exchanges. You cannot pick the specific apps and websites you will be on, but we exclude anything pornographic and illegal focused automatically. Some great examples of where your display ads will appear are news apps and websites, app games, entertainment/informational websites, weather apps, etc...
The credit card you have on file will automatically be charged on the 1st of the month for what ran in the month prior.
General FAQ and Terms
The Cost Per Thousand (CPM) is simply the cost for an advertising campaign to earn 1,000 impressions (AKA times your ad is seen). For example, if your geofence banner ad campaign has a $9.00 CPM and is seen 50,000 times/impressions, that means it costs you only $9.00 to have your add seen every 1,000 times, or, $450.00 for the entire campaign.
The math behind the example: 50,000/1,000 = 50 x $9 = $450.00
Geofence advertising refers to hyper-targeting people because they have been in a very specific physical location like a competitor, nearby store, home, etc. For more information on what geofencing advertising is, click here.
One of the greatest features of geofence advertising is that Qujam uses the same GPS targeting that we leverage to target people with ads to also let you know when people have entered your location(s). We do this by setting up conversion zones which are specifically drawn fences around the location(s) where you want your customers to end up. Examples: your store, restaurant, office, event, etc... This way you can see who has seen your advertisement and then physically walked into your location(s)...AKA converted into a physical lead. In order for a potential lead to be counted as a conversion after entering your set conversion zone, they need to have seen the ad and be counted as an impression.
Qujam allows you to set up universal conversion zones at your profile level which is great if you are going to use the same conversion zone locations over and over again on advertising campaigns. During campaign setup, your profile's universal conversion locations will automatically get pulled into your campaign, or you can set up custom conversion zones when you are setting up a campaign if you need a specific campaign to have some unique conversion zones.
Conversion zones are not required to run geofencing campaigns on Qujam since no company cares about tracking physical conversions. Examples: e-commerce stores, service-based companies that work on-site, etc...
Geofence advertising is only usable in the United States of America and Canada. Campaigns outside of those countries will most likely spend little to no budgets.
Furuthermore, some states have legal limitations on geofencing medical locations, and we must adhere to all laws such as COPPA and HIPAA. Per our Terms of Service, please research the laws related to geofencing and adveritsing in the locations you plan on running your geofencing campaigns.
OTT/CTV and Video Pre-roll Specs:
- Dimensions: 1920 X 1200px and 1920 X 1080px
- Audio Bitrate: 1160 kbps or higher
- Video Bitrate: 5.4 mdps or higher
- Preferred Format: MP4 (h.264)
- Max Video File Size: 200MB Limit
- Validation will prevent a larger video from being uploaded
Preferred Video Lengths (in seconds)
- :30 (top tier inventory)
- :15 (2nd top tier inventory)
Our Top Recommended Banner/Display Ad Sizes Are:
Max File Size: 200KB
File Types: PNG, JPG, GIF, and HTML5
Animated Ads: Max of 18 frames per second and max length of :30 with no more than 2 loops
Qujam's geofencing system can actually run over 50 different size banner ads. The 8 we recommende are based on inventory levels from publishers and historical performance data. (We've run about half a billion programmatic impressions. lol )
Click here to learn what our geofencing display ad creative best practices are.